Copyright and DMCA Take Down Information
YourListen.com believes it is important to help protect the rights that artists and content creators have for their original and licensed works.YourListen.com will remove/suspend any content that breaches our Terms of Service through Copyright infringement. Users of our services are liable for what they upload and any damages that may occur if they infringe upon copyright laws.
Yourlisten.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Reporting Abuse- How to File a DMCA Takedown Notice
YourListen.com abides by all Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) laws. and will delete content from our platform when notified of a copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or YourListen.com by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to firstname.lastname@example.org All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. A proper notification must contain the information below or it may be ignored:
- Documents identifying yourself as an owner of copyrighted work, exclusive rights holder of the content that you believe was infringed upon, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the service where such material may be found. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed. Please provide us with at minimum a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following statements and items in the body of the Notice:
State that you have "Good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
How to File a DMCA Counter Notification
If you are the rights holder of works that you believe have been wrongly disabled, please email the details to email@example.com and we will investigate your notification. If we receive a counter notice, after review we will reinstate any content that was not infringing on any copyrights.
To provide a counter notice to us, please email the following items below :
- Identify the material that has been removed from YourListen.com and the url at which the material appeared before it was removed.
- State "I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification".
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.